PQube To Release Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni onto PS Vita
11/07/2016 Leave a comment
Following on from the recent announcements of Root Letter, BlazBlue: Central Fiction and Steins;Gate 0 the UK based publisher PQube have now announced that they will be bringing Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni to the PS Vita in both physical and digital forms later this year.
According to PQube Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is a new action platformer project by the creators of Senran Kagura and as such it combines busty brawling action and destructable clothing, which was previously seen in the aforemention titled, with a new aerial based combat system. You could say it’s an alternate spin on the Senran Kagura franchise; but in any event it looks good and sound quite entertaining; as the bio provided by PQube explains.
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni will receive a worldwide release onto the PS Vita in 2016 with more details to be confirmed at a later date.