MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and Trillion Announced for Steam Release
09/08/2016 Leave a comment
Idea Factory International continues to push out existing back-catalogue anime titles onto the PC as following on from the recent Steam release of Megatagmension Neptunia VII, which was originally released onto the PS4, the western publisher will now be bringing the PS Vita exclusives MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and Trillion: God of Destruction to the PC; each of which being treated to a visual overhaul for that definitive PC gaming experience.
Although Idea Factory International haven’t provided any specific details on what to expect from each game, nor an estimated release window, we can expect that both games will be upgraded to 1080p visuals and offer full controller support along with steam achievements and steam trading games. Both games however will be available on Steam for the PC by the end of this year.
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies:
Synopsis:Gamicademi- a historical academy renowned for educating CPUs in the ways of humans. Despite its accolades attendance has hit an all-time low, so Blanc and friends decide to film a blockbuster zombie movie on its premises to garner more attention for the school.
Everything’s going according to keikaku until real zombies start shuffling out of the woodworks! Can they turn this undead invasion in their favor and make the best zombie flick ever, or will Gamicademi’s Dark History consume them all?
- Send Zombies to Detention! Take on zombie hordes with a two-person tag team, racking up crazy combos, and boost battle stats, like attack and defense, with support characters!
- Not Another Group Project! Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- We have a New Student… CPUs from other dimensions join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Slay ‘Em in Style! Make sure you’re dressed to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
You can read my thoughts on the PS Vita release of Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies in our review of the game.
Trillion: God of Destruction:
Synopsis: More than a thousand years passed since the legendary battle against the Heavens. The demons of the Underworld lived an evil, yet fulfilling life in peace. And so it remained, until the appearance of Trillion, a demon god of destruction that sought to consume the world. Its power unfathomable, it destroyed the Underworld’s forces. Even Zeabolos, the Great Overlord himself, was defeated.
On the brink of death, Zeabolos heard a mysterious voice from deep within. “It is too early yet for the lineage of the Great Overlord to fall…” Zeabolos was revived, his shambled body patched together again by a young necromancer named Faust. Zeabolos gained the power of the Soul Grimoire, and decided henceforth to fight.
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
Both MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and Trillion: God of Destruction are available for the PS Vita; meanwhile the Steam release of each game is expected by the end of this year.