NIS America Details Job Classification in GOD WARS Future Past
18/04/2017 Leave a comment
With just over two months until the release of GOD WARS Future Past onto the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita publisher NIS America have opted to provide interested players with more information about th game; specifically the various Job Classifications found within this uniquely colourful turn-based-strategy-game.
As explained by NIS America In GOD WARS Future Past, each character can have 3 jobs:
- Determines equippable items, stat growth and distribution, and allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
- Allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
Unique Job (Unable to Change)
- Each character’s Unique Job grants them access to their own personal sets of upgradable skills.
These Main and Sub Jobs are then split into three different categories:
- Physical Combat
- Recovery Support
- Offensive Spellcasting
As you battle enemies and clear stages, both your Job Points and Job Level will increase.
- Allows you to purchase new skills specific to your Job.
- Increasing your Job Level makes your Job more powerful and unlocks more jobs on the job tree. You must meet a specific level requirement to unlock Intermediate and Advanced jobs.
In addition to this NIS America went on to explain the differences bteween different classes of characters.
For example The Samurai are an upgraded version of the Warrior and are best if used in close-range combat.If you prefer long-range combat, consider leveling up your Warrior to an Archer instead. The Spiritualist, on the other hand, is upgraded from the Magician and can unleash incredibly powerful attacks, but they tend to use a large amount of MP.
GOD WARS Future Past will be available for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in both physical and digital form from the 16th June 2017 within Europe.