Idea Factory International Announces Western Release for Dark Rose Valkyrie, Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds and Mary Skelter Nightmares
12/11/2016 Leave a comment
Western video game publisher Idea Factory International have recently announced that they will be releasing Dark Rose Valkyrie, Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds and Mary Skelter Nightmares onto Playstation platforms early next year alongside a Steam release of Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force on Steam.
The announcements were made at a recent ‘press-only’ event and further deals of each game can be found below:
Dark Rose Valkyrie (PlayStation 4) – Spring 2017:
This Spring 2017, defend humanity from the Chimera Virus as the new leader of Japan’s covert military agency (ACID) in Dark Rose Valkyrie! Featuring work from “Tales of” scenario writer Takumi Miyajima and “Tales of” character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this real-time combat, action-packed RPG will have you battling enemies that change in form and strength as darkness sets. But that’s not all, a traitor is in your midst! Use a visual-novel interview system to find them out and strengthen the Valkyrie Force and save the world!
- Take the fight into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic – too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize Combos! Customize attacks for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos!
- A Traitor Amongst You Depending on your choices, one team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
- 12 Handsome Bachelors Fall in love as these 12 bachelors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in the world of Hakuoki through its compelling tale of romance, friendship, and betrayal!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan’s history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Mary Skelter: Nightmares (PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV) – Summer 2017:
- Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to face them down!
- Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
- Everyone’s got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force (Steam) – Early 2017: