Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VF To Launch within Europe This Year
21/10/2016 Leave a comment
Distributor Koch Media / Deep Silver UK, in partnership with SEGA of America and ATLUS, have today announced that both Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VF will receive a European release onto the Nintendo 3DS by the end of this year; specially on the 2nd December 2016.
As mentioned both Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD will be released on the 2nd December 2016 within Europe for the Nintend 3DS family of consoles; but more importantly is that each title will be released as a physical product (from retailers such as GAME, Grainger Games, ShopTo etc) as well as a digital download from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. You can find more information about each game below.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (SMT4A): depicts the remnants of Tokyo ravaged by a catastrophe. Demons and humans co-exist, but in this state the remains of humankind are just a prize being fought over by the higher deities. One lone Hunter, the game’s protagonist, meets an early demise and through a pact with a lesser god is brought back to life in exchange for his pledge of servitude. From there, the protagonist allies with other Hunters in the ruins of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, beginning a plot that crosses over with the events of the original Shin Megami Tensei IV.
- Decide the Fate of Mankind: The Shin Megami Tensei series, known for exploring the tenuous symbiosis between man and deity, reaches deeper than ever in SMT4A as the band of main characters must decide which side of peace or anarchy they are on
- Demons Aplenty: SMT4A has nearly 450 demons to fight, fuse or recruit to player parties, with demons from a wide selection of cultures and religions
- Fuse for Affinities: Demon fusion, combining two or more demons to form a more powerful one, is a cornerstones of SMT games
- Language: The game features English voice over and text
7th Dragon III Code: VFD: takes place in the year 2100, where dragons have descended upon earth and humanity is at the mercy of these terrifying beasts. However, not all is lost. As the protagonist, the player will team up with Nodens Enterprises—a video game company dedicated to stopping the dragon menace—to become a dragon hunter and eventual saviour of the universe. Although times are bleak, Nodens Enterprises has found a way to tip the scales in favour of mankind By traveling through time to three different eras, the protagonist can upset the balance of the dragons’ power.
- A compelling narrative: Explore numerous dungeons across 3 time periods, the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, futuristic capital of the land of Eden, and present-day Tokyo
- Character Customisation: With eight distinct classes, 40 voice options, and 96 appearance variations, gamers can create and customize the perfect dragon hunting team to their heart’s content. The main character can be joined by two squad members in the field, and have up to nine characters in their party
- Tons of Diversity: Players can develop character skills, participate in numerous side quests, and even go on dates. Moreover, new floors can be added to Nodens Enterprises HQ with essential support areas such as a library, skylounge, cat café, and evacuation wards
- Languages: Enjoy the original Japanese voices with English text
- Bonus Material: Included with the game will be a printed 28 paged artbook
Both games will receive a physical and digital release within the UK and Europe on the 2nd December 2016 with both titles being released exclusively onto the Nintendo 3DS platform.