Gal*Gun: Double Peace Heading to Steam This Month
13/09/2016 Leave a comment
Following on from the PS4 and PS Vita release of Gal*Gun: Double Peace earlier in the year the UK based publisher PQube have today announced that the game will also be making it’s way to Steam; and it’s coming a lot sooner than you might expect.
Prepare to get your ‘Doki-Doki’ on as Gal*Gun: Double Peace will be available on Steam from the 27th September 2016 and it will retain all of the features found within the previously released Playstation version.
Gal*Gun: Double Peace sees average schoolboy Houdai get hit with cupid’s love arrows and now every-school in school is dying for his affection however you can only choose one. Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to calm the souls of other girls while going after your one true love. You could say it’s an on-rail-shooter designed as a harem romance novel; but it’s sure to provide plenty of fun and surprises along the way – as the ‘Game Features’ list provided by PQube explains.
- Gorgeous rail-shooter action with a super kawaii anime style. Fend off the advancing girls with your ‘Pheromone Shot’! The higher the difficulty, the faster and more intense the experience will be.
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams. Choose between different girls, discover branching paths and experience one of several endings depending on your choices.
- Side Quests: Read up on the conversations of students at the academy on social networks and pick up side quests to complete during the levels!
- Level Up: Improve Houdai’s skills with Shop items and Doki-Doki mode results to change his appeal among the academy girls and open up new dialogue choices!
- Doki-Doki Mode: This ultimate screen clearing attack overloads the girls with euphoria until they explode with happiness! Save it for a hairy spot or to blow through rooms in record time!
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores. High score is all about speed and precision aim!
- Collection: Collect achievements, images and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Closet: Change the outfits the girls are wearing in-game. Choose between different outfits and costumes! New costume DLC can be also be purchased.
In any event Gal*Gun: Double Peace has prooved popular on Playstation platforms within the anime-styled-communities so I am sure this news will be well received by PC users. For the time being at least Gal*Gun: Double Peace will be released on the 27th September 2016 but you can check out the newly released trailer below.