BlazBlue: Central Fiction Confirmed for European Release
30/06/2016 2 Comments
Following on from the announcement of Steins;Gate 0 and Root Letter later in the year UK games publisher PQube have today announced that they will be releasing BlazBlue: Central Fiction, the latest entry into Arc Systemworks fighting game franchise, onto the PS4 and PS3 during 2016 within the UK and Europe.
As explained in the original announcement BlazBlue Central Fiction serves as the final chapter in the story of Ragna The Bloodedge and will add a brand new 40+ hour chapter in the story, re-worked Arcade Mode, new characters, new gameplay mechanics and rebalancing of the existing cast.
- 40+ hour story mode – A Brand New Chapter in the Saga. A massive story mode coupled with new modes and mechanics will keep you coming back for more!
- 30+ Characters – Compelling visual designs and creative combat mechanics dominate this cast of excellent characters.
- 60+ Stages – New locales and familiar stomping grounds are all rendered in 3D and offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
- Glorious 2D visuals – Insanely detailed 2D hand-drawn sprites coupled with astonishing 3D rendered backgrounds create a world unlike anything you’ve seen before!
- New game mechanics – Massive Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang, and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play and increase your offensive power.
- New Game Modes – Speed Star Mode and Alliance Mode
- Stylish Type – Simplify the control scheme to let new players enter the fight without getting stuck on complicated input commands!
PQube will unveil future details surrounding the launch of BlazBlue: Central Fiction later in the year but for the time being at least the game will be released onto the PS4 and PS3 within the UK and Europe.