Gal*Gun: Double Peace Localised Gameplay Trailer Released
29/06/2016 Leave a comment
The localised release of Gal*Gun: Double Peace is just a few weeks away and to get those hormones raging (I can not believe I just typed that) videogame publisher PQube have released a new gameplay trailer giving potential buyers an idea of what the game will entale.
To be fair the trailer can be considered out of context and unhelpful, but it is an extremely fun game; but in any event it sees your average schoolboy Houdai get hit with cupid’s love arrows and now every-school in school is dying for his affection however you can only choose one. Your mission, if you should decide to accept it, is to calm the souls of other girls while going after your one true love.
You could say it’s an on-rail-shooter designed as a harem romance novel; but it’s sure to provide plenty of fun and surprises along the way – as the ‘Game Features’ list provided by PQube explains.
Game modes and features:
- Gorgeous rail-shooter action with a super kawaii anime style. Fend off the advancing girls with your ‘Pheromone Shot’! The higher the difficulty, the faster and more intense the experience will be.
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams. Choose between different girls, discover branching paths and experience one of several endings depending on your choices.
- Side Quests: Read up on the conversations of students at the academy on social networks and pick up side quests to complete during the levels!
- Level Up: Improve Houdai’s skills with Shop items and Doki-Doki mode results to change his appeal among the academy girls and open up new dialogue choices!
- Doki-Doki Mode: This ultimate screen clearing attack overloads the girls with euphoria until they explode with happiness! Save it for a hairy spot or to blow through rooms in record time!
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores. High score is all about speed and precision aim!
- Collection: Collect achievements, images and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Closet: Change the outfits the girls are wearing in-game. Choose between different outfits and costumes! New costume DLC can be also be purchased.
Gal*Gun: Double Peace will be available from the 15th July 2016 within the UK and Europe for the PS4 and PS Vita as both retail and digital download. You can also pre-order an exclusive ‘Happiness’ Edition of the game from Rice Digital.