Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart PC Release Delayed
13/04/2016 Leave a comment
Following on from the news last week that Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart would be coming to the PC next week publisher Idea Factory International have now ‘unexpectedly’ announced that the game has been delayed until the week later.
Previously Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart was announced for an 18th April 2016 release on Steam; however for an unknown reason the game now has been pushed back to the 26th April 2016.
For those unfamiliar Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart is a strategy spin-off of the popular Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise and sees Noire and the gang up to all-sorts of trouble trying to restore Gaminudstri to its peaceful glory.
In addition to the release date change Idea Factory International also confirmed that the game will launch with a one-week discount; with the game being reduced by 40% from its usual listing price. Its a big price drop; and an offer that will sure to tempt fans of the franchise.
- A 1080 Moe Army Awaits! Lead your moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy – now in high definition! You’ll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the “Lily System” The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the “Lily Boost” grants special stats and abilities, while “Lily Points” can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Don’t be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! You’ll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gear’s stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin’ the Noire Life! Life’s not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the “Sim Noire” mode you’ll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is – unlocking extra scenes in the process.
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart will be available on Steam from the 26th April 2016.