Tales of Zestiria to Receive Additional Content from Launch Day
09/10/2015 Leave a comment
Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment have revealed that Tales of Zestiria, the latest instalment into the long-running Tales of franchise, will receive a wide-variety of additional content from its release day on the 16th October.
The content itself will be released in stages from the 16th October 2015; some of which will be completely free to download as part of the Namco VIP Reward Scheme. Others meanwhile will have to be purchased from Steam or the Playstation Network Store.
As it stands we can expect the following content being released over the next few weeks:
- Additional Chapter: Alisha’s Story (An additional quest available for free until 18/11/2015, available on the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe VIP Corner)
- Exclusive Mystic Artes for Mikleo, Lailah and Alisha available for free for all Tales of Zestiria buyers on the VIP Corner
- When buying the game on PlayStation 3, players will unlock the same free theme offered to Japanese players for the Tales of 20th Anniversary. Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 owners will get an exclusive dynamic theme featuring Sorey, Rose, Mikleo and Lailah.
- The legendary mecha license created by Hideaki Anno, Evangelion, will be represented through costumes for Sorey, Alisha, Lailah, Edna and Rose for the delight of European fans!
- Idolmaster Costume Set: Dedicated outfits, attachments, unique battle voices and BGM for Alisha, Rose, Lailah and Edna!
- More costumes will also be available from launch: including the Seaside Resort Costume Set & School Costume set.
It’s also worth noting that PS3 and PS4 DLC Content is cross-buy compatible; so the content will be unlocked for both platforms once purchased.
Tales of Zestiria will be available from the 16th October 2015 within the UK and Europe for the PS3, PS4 and PC.