Persona 4: Dancing All Night Dated for UK and European Release
21/08/2015 1 Comment
Publisher NIS America have recently confirmed that the rhythm-based game Persona 4: Dancing All Night, which is a dancing game themed spin-off to the popular JPRG game Persona 4, will be available within the UK and Europe on the 6th November 2015 exclusively for the PS Vita.
That’s not all either; as the publisher also confirmed that a Limited ‘Disco Fever Edition’ version of the game will be released alongside its standard retail and digital release.
The “Disco Fever” EU Edition will include:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes — Hear the full Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The remixed tracks put a new spin on the incredible music from Persona 4.
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life — Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse.
- All About that Bear — Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. (Not real gold, of course.)
- The Whole Package — All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).
- Cover Band — Preserve the sanctity of the PS Vita’s display with a form-fitting skin to show off the very essence of P4D! (The skin is designed to fit the most recent model of PS Vita).
Content of the Disco Fever Edition have yet to be finalised; but it should remain the same. Although not confirmed we assume this ‘Disco Fever Edition’ version will be exclusive to the European NIS America store – although details will be revealed in due course.
Along with the release date confirmation NIS America also released two brand new gameplay videos; both of which have been dubbed into English.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night – Yu Gameplay:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night – Rise Gameplay:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be released exclusively onto the PS Vita on the 6th November 2015; the game itself will also be compatible with the Playstation TV.