Peronsa 4: Dancing All Night Confirmed for European Release & Disco Fever Edition Detailed
29/06/2015 Leave a comment
NIS America have today confirmed that Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a rhythm-styled music game based upon the Persona 4 franchise, will be coming to the UK and Europe later this year exclusively for the PS Vita.
Release date details have yet to be confirmed; however it will be available as a retail cartridge and a digital download from the Playstation Network Store.That’s not all either; as NIS America have also confirmed a special European Disco Fever edition, a limited collectors version of the game which will see all-sorts of exclusive Peronsa 4 merc bundled inside.
The “Disco Fever” Edition will include:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes — Hear the full Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The remixed tracks put a new spin on the incredible music from Persona 4.
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life — Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse.
- All About that Bear — Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. (Not real gold, of course.)
- The Whole Package — All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).
- Cover Band — Preserve the sanctity of the PS Vita’s display with a form-fitting skin to show off the very essence of P4D! (The skin is designed to fit the most recent model of PS Vita)
Exact contents of the Disco Fever Edition of Persona 4: Dancing All Night have yet to be finalised; but considering its similar content to the Japanese and American sets then it should stay relatively the same.
So what exactly is Persona 4: Dancing All Night? Well its exactly what it says on the tin; a dancing game featuring characters and songs from the Persona 4 universe; but interestingly enough there is more than that to it, as NIS America explains.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (P4D) is a story-driven music game that takes place after the events of 2014’s fighting game, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Players get pulled onto the Midnight Stage when the spotlight turns to mega-idol Rise and her junior group, Kanamin Kitchen.
Members of Kanamin Kitchen have disappeared into the Midnight Stage and it’s up to Rise and the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission — only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel.
To make matters even worse, their old powers no longer work, and the Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so it’ll be up to players to bust out powerful dance moves in order to save the day!
Thats not all either as Persona 4: Dancing All Night will feature a fully-voiced story mode that will, according to NIS America at least, last around 30 hours and with over 30 songs included in the game their will be plenty of dancing to be done. Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be released exclusively onto the PS Vita later this year – if you do not own a PS Vita then fear not as the game will also be Playstation TV compatible.